Friday 3 April 2009

I'm hanging up my running shoes...

but only for 3 weeks. I'm leaving on a little trip around SE Asia tonight with the lovely girlfriend, her bad back, my cold, 2 rucksacks and not a pair of running shoes in sight. This has been planned for a while and has always been my aim as a reward for doing Fleet and Prague and now it's here, I honestly couldn't be happier. Strangely, I'm going to miss the running, blogging and reading about everyone's exploits but I'm just going to console myself with the heat, great food and absorbing loads of different cultures.

I'll be back at the end of April to really kick off the training to help me get to my 2009 goal so PLEASE come back and visit me then. I do love reading your comments and getting your feedback. It really does help me!

Oh, just in case anyone's interested, this is our route and also, good luck to anyone running the London Marathon and any other races that may be going on. I'm kinda jealous. That running buzz gets quite addictive!!

AFTER LANDING IN BANGKOK, WE HEAD OFF ON A MINI TOUR ARMED WITH JUST OUR BACKPACKS AND PASSPORTS

1 comment: