Saturday 24 July 2010

I don't trust joggers, they're always the one's who find the bodies

That was my thought process this morning when I wanted to do a run along the common relatively early. I can't remember whose joke it is but i didn't want to be the first one through the woods this morning just in case.

In the end, I headed out at 8am for an unknown distance and an unknown time. I knew the vague direction I was going to head in but I left the measuring until I'd finished. In the end it appears I did 9.08km in 47:56. That's 5:16 km's which is not bad going considering the undulating nature of the route. I don't actually remember running on a flat it was constantly up or down. Anyway, after Tuesday and Thursday's very early run's, it was nice to change the route up a little bit.

Now after my eggs and bacon i had for breakie, I have a day of bike tinkering and a barbeque to look forward to. The weekend's looking like it's going to be a good one! Enjoy it!

4 comments:

  1. Going out with no plan is very nice. When did you English lads take the metric system to heart? We are still operating in yards and miles over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took it to heart when I realised I had to run a lot smaller distance in order to keep the clock ticking over if I chose KM over miles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, bacon and egg breakie and a barbeque?! Meat fest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbecue postponed til Sunday. We want more sunshine!

    ReplyDelete