Wednesday 2 June 2010

Juneathon. Day 2. I haven't dropped out yet

Well day 2 was another early start due to the same reasons as yesterday (I get a lie in tomorrow though so YAY to that). I ran/jogged/ambled in the other direction to yesterday as I'm still not completely sure where I live and just tried to go a circle. It worked too. Not as long as yesterday but 4.46km (2.77 miles) was completed in 22:31 meaning giving me a rather spritely pace for me of 5:03km (or 8:07 m/m). For me, that's quick!

2 days completed and if I do just 3 more, I beat last years attempt when I picked of a variety of stupid niggly injuries and dropped out in a pathetic manor. This year, I'm going to at least TRY and complete it mainly due to the need to get fit again and in an attempt to lose the sympathy belly that's still growing in tandem with Lovely Girlfriends bump!

June 1st: RUN 5.95km (31:48)
June 2nd: RUN 4.46km (22:31)

2 comments:

  1. Good early start again! Your girlfriend's bump must be getting big now, not long to go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to just get bigger and bigger. Am I wrong to think it may just pop soon?? Mind you, she still looks as beautiful as ever. Approx 2 and a half months to go and then I'll be getting up early for a different reason!

    ReplyDelete