Wednesday 9 June 2010

Juneathon. Day 9. Barely awake

Today was the closest day yet, of nearly missing my daily Juneathon 2010 exercise. Reason. I must be sleep typing at the moment. I'm sooo tired. Last night turned into a bit of a journey from hell. It was going so well too but after getting a lift to Waterloo from a friend of mine, I made my train with a couple of minutes to spare and sat down with my book and my ipod. 45/50mins and I'd be in bed and after a 5:20am start, my bed was what I needed. The train set off bang on time. Result!

It wasn't to be. After a train stopped in front for someone being ill and then we stopped again later for a signal failure, I got home over an hour later than it should have been. When my alarm went off this morning, it was like I hadn't even slept!

Therefore today, I got on the bike with my thinking that at least on the downhill parts I wouldn't have to do as much work and the uphill parts would give the training needed for London 2 Brighton in 11 days time! ARGHHH!!!! I ended up going longer than planned as I went the wrong way ( I didn't plan on doing a Half Marathon) but it was completed with a numb bum and aching legs. Right, I'm off to bed.

June 1st: RUN 5.95km (31:48)
June 2nd: RUN 4.46km (22:31)
June 3rd: BIKE 11.31km (??:??)
June 4th: RUN 5.14km (26:05)
June 5th: BIKE 8.61km (??:??)
June 6th: RUN 5.14km (26:15)
June 7th: RUN 5.14km (25:02)
June 8th: RUN 5.14km (28:33)
June 9th: BIKE 21.65km (approx 53 mins)

No comments:

Post a Comment